Quit 4 Good Warwickshire - your local stop smoking service
Stopping smoking is one of the best things you will ever do for your health. When you stop, you give your lungs the chance to repair, and you will be able to breathe easier. There are lots of other benefits too – and they start almost immediately. It's never too late to quit. Let's do this!
People who get help to quit and 4 times more likely to stop for good than people trying to stop on their own. If you can make it to 28 days smoke-free, you're 5 times more likely to quit for good!
Warwickshire’s stop smoking support service, Quit4Good, is a free 12-week programme providing regular support from expert Stop Smoking Advisors. The options may include virtual support, or GP and Pharmacy support for those who are registered with a Warwickshire GP. This will include stop smoking medication (prescription payable) across the county.
Who can quit with us
Anyone registered with a Warwickshire GP can access our stop smoking support.
Call 0333 005 0095 for more guidance.
Benefits of stopping smoking
- Rediscover smell and taste – within just a few days your sense of smell and taste will improve
- Healthier lungs – breathe easier and reduce your risk of developing lung cancer
- Live longer and reduce the risk of heart disease and strokes
- Healthier families – stopping smoking reduces your family’s risks of developing cancer, respiratory infections, and asthma through passive smoking
- Improve mental health and wellbeing. When people stop smoking, studies show anxiety, depression and stress levels are lower, quality of life and positive mood improves
Quit smoking this Stoptober
and start doing so much more.
New training available
Supporting Warwickshire residents to stop smoking continues to be a priority for Warwickshire County Council.
Make today the first step
Smoking and pregnancy don’t really mix. Smoking while pregnant puts both you and your unborn baby at risk.