Quit 4 Good Warwickshire - your local stop smoking service
Stopping smoking is one of the best things you will ever do for your health. When you stop, you give your lungs the chance to repair, and you will be able to breathe easier. There are lots of other benefits too – and they start almost immediately. It's never too late to quit. Let's do this!
People who get help to quit and 4 times more likely to stop for good than people trying to stop on their own. If you can make it to 28 days smoke-free, you're 5 times more likely to quit for good!
Warwickshire’s stop smoking support service, Quit4Good, is a free 12-week programme providing regular support from specialist stop smoking practitioners. Throughout the 12 weeks, you will receive support and help with managing cravings and withdrawal symptoms. This will include stop smoking medication (Nicotine replacement therapy products) and access to a free Smoking App.
Who can quit with us
Anyone registered with a Warwickshire GP and/or living in Warwickshire can access our stop smoking support.
Call 0333 005 00952 or text QUIT to 60777
Please visit the Fitter Futures Smoking page for more information. Please note, this is not for those seeking stop smoking in pregnancy support, please visit the Quit4Baby page.
Benefits of stopping smoking
- Rediscover smell and taste – within just a few days your sense of smell and taste will improve
- Healthier lungs – breathe easier and reduce your risk of developing lung cancer
- Live longer and reduce the risk of heart disease and strokes
- Healthier families – stopping smoking reduces your family’s risks of developing cancer, respiratory infections, and asthma through passive smoking
- Improve mental health and wellbeing. When people stop smoking, studies show anxiety, depression and stress levels are lower, quality of life and positive mood improves
Quit smoking this Stoptober
and start doing so much more.
Make today the first step
Smoking and pregnancy don’t really mix. Smoking while pregnant puts both you and your unborn baby at risk.
Smoking and Covid-19 risks
Smoking harms the immune system, reducing the body’s natural protection against infections, like coronavirus.