Before you get started here’s a quick check list that will help you get prepared for quitting:
- View the smoke free guide
- Take a look at our preparing to quit page.
- Prepare yourself as much as possible to cope with cravings.
- The Smokefree Formula book is also available at Warwickshire libraries in the “Books on Prescription” catalogue.
- Take a look at the range of stop smoking products available to help you, including e-cigarettes.
- You may also want to look at NHS’s Why Quit for lots more information about quitting
- British Heart Foundation's 10 minutes to change your life - (PDF, 383 KB)
- For more small changes that will move you towards a healthier heart you can view the BHF resources.
Once you ready to set a quit date decide what type of service you want to use:
Quit smoking this Stoptober
and start doing so much more.
New training available
Supporting Warwickshire residents to stop smoking continues to be a priority for Warwickshire County Council.
Make today the first step
Smoking and pregnancy don’t really mix. Smoking while pregnant puts both you and your unborn baby at risk.