Before you get started here’s a quick check list that will help you get prepared for quitting:
- View the smoke free guide
- Take a look at our preparing to quit page.
- Prepare yourself as much as possible to cope with cravings.
- The Smokefree Formula book is also available at Warwickshire libraries in the “Books on Prescription” catalogue.
- Take a look at the range of stop smoking products available to help you, including e-cigarettes.
- You may also want to look at NHS’s Why Quit for lots more information about quitting
- British Heart Foundations ’10 minutes to change your life’ – Time to Quit
- For more small changes that will move you towards a healthier heart you can view the BHF resources.
Once you ready to set a quit date decide what type of service you want to use:
Smoking and Covid-19 risks
Smoking harms the immune system, reducing the body’s natural protection against infections, like coronavirus.
Mums-to-be and partners supported to quit smoking on No Smoking Day
No Smoking Day is taking place on Wednesday 11 March 2020.
No Smoking Day 2020
Want to use an E-cig to quit this No Smoking Day? We can help.