Before you get started here’s a quick check list that will help you get prepared for quitting:
- View the smoke free guide
- Take a look at our preparing to quit page.
- Prepare yourself as much as possible to cope with cravings.
- The Smokefree Formula book is also available at Warwickshire libraries in the “Books on Prescription” catalogue.
- Take a look at the range of stop smoking products available to help you, including e-cigarettes.
- You may also want to look at NHS’s Why Quit for lots more information about quitting
- British Heart Foundations ’10 minutes to change your life’ – Time to Quit
- For more small changes that will move you towards a healthier heart you can view the BHF resources.
Once you ready to set a quit date decide what type of service you want to use:
Make today the first step
Smoking and pregnancy don’t really mix. Smoking while pregnant puts both you and your unborn baby at risk.
National No Smoking Day
Warwickshire smokers urged to consider the physical and mental benefits of quitting on National No Smoking Day Wednesday 10th March 2021.
Smoking and Covid-19 risks
Smoking harms the immune system, reducing the body’s natural protection against infections, like coronavirus.