When can I stop using my stop smoking medication?

Home Forums General Discussions When can I stop using my stop smoking medication?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Betty
    Keymaster

A common question I get asked by recent ex-smokers is “since I’ve not smoked for a week (or two), can I now stop using my stop smoking medication?” It’s fantastic when you’ve reached this first week or two smokefree stage and it’s really important to keep the memento going! The best advice I can give to encourage this is keep going! The majority of people continue to experience cravings in the first few weeks so it’s important to keep taking/using your stop smoking medication and not be caught unaware – You won’t be on them beyond 12-weeks, and we’re here to help you decide when to start reducing your nicotine dose. Ask us for advice about your personal timeframe. Betty – Stop Smoking Advisor.

Anonymous

Remember to use the full course which is 10-12 weeks. Even if you`re not having any cravings this will give you the best chance of success. It’s like taking a course of anti-biotics – you need to take the whole course even if you feel better to have the best effect.

Jane – Stop Smoking Advisor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Usings E-cigs